Privacy & Security
1 The Paddocks is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1 The Paddocks may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2019.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- dietary and accessibility requirements
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To contact you to confirm your booking, send out information after your visit.
- Ensure we meet your dietary and accessibility requirements whilst you are staying.
- We may periodically send promotional email about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We do not store any of your financial information or details. Payments are taken via Stripe on Freetobook, via Booking.com, by bank transfer or cheque.
- We record your surname and amount paid in our financial systems. By law we are required to keep this record for 7 years.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, or write to us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.